Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now understand what you KW guys mean!!!!!!
This is THE best mod I have done. Feels like a race car. I think my shifts are even firmer. The steering wheel is so tight now. If any of you have just the Eibach springs, don't cheat yourself please get these dampers. Feels like I'm riding on air. I got them from summit racing for $484 with free shipping. That is the best price I have seen on them, compared to over $600 at other places. Got them installed for $200. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
my last 2 vehicles were trucks..... tall trucks, so I'd like to know more about 'em as well. I am not nearly as well versed on suspension mods as I want to eventually be.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are like the shocks and struts. All I know is that they are awesome, my car handles so well now.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Shocks, struts, dampers, all different names for the same principle and use. Absorb shock.

These replace your OEM struts. The springs and "dampers" are a complete set-up. The springs are just a piece of the package.

These will definitely stiffen up the front-end and overall handling.

I think the R&T package, as it is, handles fantastic. Spending bucks on other mods for now.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I installed the Eibach Pro System +. Basically it includes the springs, dampers and front and rear sway bars. Lowered the car about 1 3/4 inches and handles like a dream. You can find the whole kit for about $1200. Best mod I've done by far.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Shocks, struts, dampers, all different names for the same principle and use. Absorb shock.

These replace your OEM struts. The springs and "dampers" are a complete set-up. The springs are just a piece of the package.

These will definitely stiffen up the front-end and overall handling.

I think the R&T package, as it is, handles fantastic. Spending bucks on other mods for now.

Yeah, thats what I thought too, till I put the KW's on mine.......there simply isn't any comparison. It's a "better mouse trap", period.

·
Registered
113 Posts
The Eibach Pro System Plus makes a huge difference in handling and acceleration. I genuinely believe it is a wise and prudent investment on our vehicle. Good going on the installation of the Pro Dampers.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Eibach Pro System Plus makes a huge difference in handling and acceleration. I genuinely believe it is a wise and prudent investment on our vehicle. Good going on the installation of the Pro Dampers.
I don't know how it does it, but my shift points are quicker and firmer with the dampers added.

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I wonder if it is holding that rear and in place better and helping.....I dont even know how to explain it. Just keeping the rear end from goin squirrely.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts