Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am interested in these LED Projector Headlights with the 5 leds.

Just few questions.

Is it possible to adjust these headlights?
How good is the light output?
What bulbs do i have to use? H1 i think.

THX and best regards,

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey I am interested in these LED Projector Headlights with the 5 leds.

Just few questions.

Is it possible to adjust these headlights?
How good is the light output?
What bulbs do i have to use? H1 i think.

THX and best regards,
Look for the CCFL ones... They're adjustable and the light output is great. There's an actual cutoff line, so HIDs go good with them. They take H1 and H7 bulbs.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks fgor this answer. that is the word i was looking for.

"cutoff line"

i like the one with the 5 leds a little bit more, but if the cutoff line from the 3 led is better i think i will take the one with 3 leds.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
i ended up gettin the 3 LED ones myself after hearing they're easier to put HID's in, I'm yet to wire up the halos because i dont want yellow lights and white halos :slap: just looks bad IMO

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
get the 3-led CCFL units. I have the 5-led, the leds themselves are problematic and the halos are not very bright at all. The projectors work well on both types.

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think the one with the 3 leds is ccfl and these are brighter then the led halos which are used on the one with 5 leds.

but if the projectors are the same, i would take the 5 leds.

but i have to know if the cutoff line is also good at the one with the 5 leds

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I would love to get those I am just scared of fitment issues

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I have the 3 Led ones and I love them, the light out put for the projector is great and I have h1 HId's in them. I had the leds connected the later unconnected them cause they look tacky, so basically I used the ccfl halos and the projectors. I had no fitment issues at all they bolted right up, one thing you might wana do is relocated the inverters for the halos the the back of the light verses the bottom, I thought the way they mounted them was not a very good spot. I was afraid that one day when I was washing my car they would get wet, but over nuff said the projectors are saaaaweeet.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts