Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 PERFORMANCE CHIP DODGE CHARGER 2006-2009 FUEL SAVER

For $25 Im guessing you get what you pay for. Just curious about all the positive customers they have. I read about 200 of there 500 reviews from this month alone and claim this $25 (wonder product) does the same as a Predator or other hand helds.

Im a skeptic by nature , sounds too cheap to be true. Anyone ever try any of these ? This $25 one is the higher end of whats on eBay some are as cheap as $10.......How ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/REAL...ies?hash=item4a9a161c33&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok , thanks for being polite about it guys. I was just checking as im not very knowledgeable when it comes to engines and the mechanical aspect.

So let me ask , i found a local Predator dealer that quoted me $375+ tax for the Predator as well as the USB cable and he will set it up and walk me through it. Is that a good price ?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
funny thing is on some cars those little resistor boxes actually do add a few HP. not alot, maybe 5 or so though, tricks the pcm into thinking theres cooler incoming air

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
$375 isnt anything special. There price set.

·
Registered
479 Posts
might check the parts for sale section sometimes you find them for about $275-$300, if not I have seen vendors sell them for about $325

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
might check the parts for sale section sometimes you find them for about $275-$300, if not I have seen vendors sell them for about $325
NO vendor is selling them for $325....I promise, diablo price sets there stuff.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
funny thing is on some cars those little resistor boxes actually do add a few HP. not alot, maybe 5 or so though, tricks the pcm into thinking theres cooler incoming air
:slap:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
NO vendor is selling them for $325....I promise, diablo price sets there stuff.
+1

If you price the 09 Charger 3.5 at Diablo , they want $375 + $50 for the USB.
Plus another $10 for shiping , so how is $375 local a bad price ? Show me a vendor that beats $375 and INCLUDES the USB. Not to mention i have a local shop to take it to if i have any problems

Please if im missing something tell me , i love saving money !

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
EVERY vendor sells it for $375 with cables. And some offer free shipping....cheaper then tax I bet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EVERY vendor sells it for $375 with cables. And some offer free shipping....cheaper then tax I bet.
Ok i appreciate that but for $25 in tax id rather have a local performance shop that will be there if needed.

Plus id rather keep my business local at that price point

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Very fair, just letting you know your options. Youll enjoy it, let me guess BMC?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes i always like options and i appreciate ALL the feedback you have given me :beerchug:

Thanks Trev and everyone on here for being patient with us newbies :D

Oh by the way Trev i was talking about Ultimate Auto in Largo , who and where is BMC ?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Oh LAWD, 130 HP? Why the crap didn't I just spend $25, instead I dumped thousands with less gains.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts