Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife keeps making fun of me because I don't want her to eat in my car. She always drops something no matter what she eats. Am I a little to anal or is anyone else like this? :confused:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Not only no, but HELL NO!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Isnt that standard operating procedure in a new car?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I plan on getting seat covers for the front 2 seats I will use durring the week for work.... working construction I can sometimes be quiet dirty... so as long as the seat covers are on... eat away :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
no frigin way. no eating allowed. No smoking I will stop the car and push you out. You can find a way home. As well no drinking unless its a bottle that closable.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
I plan on getting seat covers for the front 2 seats I will use durring the week for work.... working construction I can sometimes be quiet dirty... so as long as the seat covers are on... eat away :D
you dirty dirty man!!! :embarrese

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
GoDaddy said:
you dirty dirty man!!! :embarrese
so you are a dirty old man :evil:

·
Registered
41 Posts
If Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy. If Mama wants to eat in the car - she can as long as she doesn't spill!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
First kid to get food on the seat, DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,783 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
JohnnyG said:
It's allowed unless it's the limited edition models of the daytona and srt-8. :wink: :happy: :whistle:
Pssst, Sundance, do start nutin', and there won't be nutin'!! :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
GoDaddy said:
my grandma has some left over plastic from her sofa!!!! go with the second choice and just so you fully understand - i hate you - now i want to spend another 200 plus dollars!!! :cry:
LOL

·
Registered
369 Posts
My 3 year old had a lolipop in mine today...dropped it.I immediatley stopped the car and threw it out. He wasn't mad,but my wife was... :lol:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts