Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

R33T and I have been working on starting up a local club and website for the VA/NC/DC/MD areas called East Coast Chargers. This all began when there was talk of starting a national club/organization (whatever happened to that, anyway?). The website is now up and running, and we would like everyone to come and check us out, whether you're on the East coast or not. Everyone is welcome! I've noticed that there are other areas talking about starting up clubs. Maybe we could collaborate on some ideas?

We're at www.eastcoastchargers.org. There is also a gallery at www.gallery.eastcoastchargers.org. Remember, the site (and club) is in its infancy and is a work in progress, so things are subject to change/update. Any input/ideas will be appreciated.

The site is NOT intended to take the place of this forum, but is instead intended as a gathering place for local charger enthusiasts.

Hope to see you guys and gals there!

·
Registered
262 Posts
ChargerSXT said:
All,

R33T and I have been working on starting up a local club and website for the VA/NC/DC/MD areas called East Coast Chargers. This all began when there was talk of starting a national club/organization (whatever happened to that, anyway?). The website is now up and running, and we would like everyone to come and check us out, whether you're on the East coast or not. Everyone is welcome! I've noticed that there are other areas talking about starting up clubs. Maybe we could collaborate on some ideas?

We're at www.eastcoastchargers.org. There is also a gallery at www.gallery.eastcoastchargers.org. Remember, the site (and club) is in its infancy and is a work in progress, so things are subject to change/update. Any input/ideas will be appreciated.

The site is NOT intended to take the place of this forum, but is instead intended as a gathering place for local charger enthusiasts.

Hope to see you guys and gals there!
Shouldn't you be Mid-Atlantic Chargers??? what about RI/MA/CT/NH/VT/ME LOL :happy:

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome said:
Shouldn't you be Mid-Atlantic Chargers??? what about RI/MA/CT/NH/VT/ME LOL :happy:
And don't forget NJ/DE/SC/FL/etc.... :whistle:

On a serious note, it WOULD be awesome if we could get people from all over the East coast to join. :happy:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Not a single person here mentioned PA, the birthplace of independence! Man, what did we do to deserve this kind of disrespect??? It wasn't Terrell Owens, was it? :wink:

But seriously, sounds like a cool idea. If I ever get my Charger, I'll be sure to stop by the website and check it out.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Craig, hope to see some of these people over there. Im up in mass...haha north east, does that count? lol

P.S. your logo is pretty hott...hope to have those done for you soon.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bluefin74 said:
Not a single person here mentioned PA, the birthplace of independence! Man, what did we do to deserve this kind of disrespect??? It wasn't Terrell Owens, was it? :wink:
Dude, you figured it out! :whistle: :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts