Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed these? If so, can you tell any difference?

Ran a forum search but couldn't find much posted here about these .

Thx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Used them in my Jeep with a less than stellar experience. They were great for the first few days, but the first time they ran on the highway the car ran like a garbage truck. It wouldn't pull uphill or downhill. I pulled them out when I got home and they'd all failed. I think I'd spend the money on some NGK iridiums instead of the E3's.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I havent used them before bubt I did just get done installing some Bosch +4's, which I have used in my last 4 vehicles with stellar results. I will let yall know in about a week how they are doing, but, on the first test drive it spun the tires just as it always has. On a side note, I have new respect for the champion copper plugs. I have NEVER respected copper plugs, but mine seemed to have held up very well.

·
Registered
898 Posts
TBY do you have the part number for those?

·
Registered
79 Posts
i wouldnt use anything but champions in any dodge/chrysler, of course unless they used NGK's. If you think about how a plug works it shouldnt matter how many ground paths the plug has 1,2,3,4 electricity will always take the easiest path to ground. weither there is 1 or 4

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I ordered a set just to try them on. Vee shall see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts