Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody, it's me Firemedic23 here with another one of my super threads!

I thought i'd put together a video of my Low Profile DMH cutouts in action in EVERY different angle: in car, out of car, drive by, burn-out, freeway.....etc. There simply aren't enough GOOD cutout videos out there for our cars even when quite a few have them.......either people are too stubborn to take time to record or are just having too much fun with their cars! Beats ME! That's why i stepped up to the plate like I always do with new pics and videos! Happy is not the word to describe the experiences i've had with my cutouts and i'd say they are nothing short of AMAZING!!!

I honestly feel a little more power along high rpms but not sure if it's just because i can "feel" the car more.

Example of the cutouts' greatness.....

*I got pulled over tonight for driving thru an empty parking lot too fast and loud with my cutouts open(no people around)...and i got pulled over.......two cops from one car came up and i gave them my license and reg's and told them my little (get outta ticket) line and i was golden. As the drivers side officer walked back to his car the other one leaned in my window and started drilling me......about my car... "what kinda exhaust do you have on here man, that sounded really good going through the lot" i said "it's only loud when i want it to be because i race at the track"....as we talked another patrol pulled up also.....they all started examining my car such as my bright leds with their flashlights and i then DEMONSTRATED my cutouts to the officer.....started the car with them off...then opened them up and he said "holy $hit!" then he asked me my quarter times and then said "hey well get this pretty car home man....have a nice night".....got my id and reg's and off i went of course with the cutouts closed *

So also with these cutouts, they COMPLETELY transform your cars image.....people take you much more seriously then just exhaust. It gives you a DEMANDING presence to say the least.

Some things i LOVE about my cutouts:

1. It attracts girls and starts conversations cuz pull up and say "what do you have in that thing" or "i thought u were gonna run me off the road in that nice a$$ car".....which are 2 of many and i got the digits 90% of the time(married -10%)

2. Pull up next to a nice car or ricer with their window down with the cutouts closed.....Rev......let them rev.......OPEN cutouts......REV!!! Watch their faces and listen to their reaction....Priceless!!!

3. Remote start with cutouts open in a crowded area.......nuff said

4. Holding the gears like a manual......around gas stations, places where people are outside, and people with windows down OR up.......all i can say is be prepared to be in the spotlight on that street because EVERYBODY will be staring with mouths dropped!

5. Last but not least......they disappear with the flip of a switch......"huh occifer i mean officer? what der loud pipes you be talkin' bout?not me man"

For all you who are on the fence.....JUST DO IT.....puts ANY exhaust to shame and can be added to any existing setup.

I also put some new youtube videos up.....but i think this cutout one will smash the views of my other videos...

Too bad lxforums banned me....their loss!

ENJOY!!!:grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJQze6jyilc

UNCUT VIDEO HERE

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52675

(if you get cutouts DO NOT forget to reset ur computer ie. fuse 11 pull.......the difference was Night and Day!)

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Do you have any pics of the switch location? My buddy has the same ones in route now for his 300CSRT8 and we were looking for a good clean location to put the switch.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Sounds lick dude. I loved that fly by near the end.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Wow man one of the hottest lx's ive ever seen, seriously you did it up real nice. Cut outs sound mean, when i was installing my cat back exhaust (slp lm1) i took it around the block with just straight headers, omg did i love the sound, my girlfriend came outside when i was doing this and said wtf did you do to it, haha. After this video i might be adding e-cutouts to my existing system, definately amazing sound. I wish you lived nearby so i could see your car in person, its hot as hell.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I'm having a KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!! moment

I have looked around long enough.......What exactly are electronic cutouts?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Nice, is that factory exhaust with the cutouts installed?

I already have the resonators off of mine which made it 3x louder, so im wondering if i installed cutouts when they are closed would it be the same as it is right now, and then when open its like I have the suitcase off also?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Nice exhaust video but IMO the music ruined it.. why put in music while you're trying to hear the exhaust? I just don't understand.. Nice car though, sounds great.. I love my DMH E-Cutouts, too.

-R

·
Registered
727 Posts
That's one sick car! Nice job with the video editing, Like the song too! Iv'e been wanting those dmh low profiles for a while now, but I just spent a lot on getting the viper 5900 sst with remote start kinda like yours.....But......my birthday is this month so you never know!!
Keep up the good work
Marcos

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'm having a KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!! moment

I have looked around long enough.......What exactly are electronic cutouts?
Gate valves that are welded behind your cats and controlled through a switch.

Nice, is that factory exhaust with the cutouts installed?

I already have the resonators off of mine which made it 3x louder, so im wondering if i installed cutouts when they are closed would it be the same as it is right now, and then when open its like I have the suitcase off also?
No......it will be louder than ANY setup you have that has anything behind the cats.

Nice exhaust video but IMO the music ruined it.. why put in music while you're trying to hear the exhaust? I just don't understand.. Nice car though, sounds great.. I love my DMH E-Cutouts, too.

-R

Thanks for the compliment!:grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin: RAW video is being uploaded now........stay tuned for video.............it's bada$$!!!:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
No......it will be louder than ANY setup you have that has anything behind the cats.
What im saying though is, a completely stock 300 or charger that has a "not so loud" factory exhaust with electric cutouts is going to sound quiet when they are closed, and roar when they are open

In a situation like mine, where the resonators were removed and its already pretty loud, im assuming that when the cutouts are closed, its not going to be as quiet as a stock car, and the quietest it would be is what I already have now??

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What im saying though is, a completely stock 300 or charger that has a "not so loud" factory exhaust with electric cutouts is going to sound quiet when they are closed, and roar when they are open

In a situation like mine, where the resonators were removed and its already pretty loud, im assuming that when the cutouts are closed, its not going to be as quiet as a stock car, and the quietest it would be is what I already have now??

yes............what u already have now....with cutouts CLOSED it will sound exactly the same.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Fire - that is sick. I frickin love it!!!
A question that you may have already answered - was that with stock or modded exhaust?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Damm.....that means for the cutouts to serve a purpouse for my situation I would need the resos back on so its quiet when I want it quiet, and mean as hell when its time for that. If i were to install them now, the flip of the switch would be like going from one loud exhaust setup, to an even crazier louder exhaust setup lol

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fire - that is sick. I frickin love it!!!
A question that you may have already answered - was that with stock or modded exhaust?
I have magnaflow high flow cats so i guess i can't call it BONE stock!:lol:

I totally forgot that may make it a little louder

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
wow dude that sounds AWESOME! i was just about to buy a new exhaust but now i'm thinking about just putting cutouts on. that video was sick.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Chargeron24s: I used to have the reso delete mod, believe me the sound is nowhere near as loud or even remotely as loud as e-cutouts. Your car will sound stock even with resodelete mod, believe me no video can do e-cutouts justice, none (unless maybe your sitting in a movie theatre) lol.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts