Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I dont think I can wait much longer..I want these now!!!....Anyone get an update on whats going on with the GB?.
X2! I keep seeing people posting videos and pics and whatnot, and it just makes me more and more jealous that I dont have mine yet! I know DMH is in the process of moving to a new building or something, but does anyone know what the status is of them becoming vendors? Im dyin' over here!

-Pat

·
Registered
831 Posts
X2! I keep seeing people posting videos and pics and whatnot, and it just makes me more and more jealous that I dont have mine yet! I know DMH is in the process of moving to a new building or something, but does anyone know what the status is of them becoming vendors? Im dyin' over here!

-Pat
In order for them to become vendors, they would have to pay and I dont think that's something that DMH agreed with so therefore they are not. If your still interested give Dave at DMH a call on the 22nd as that is the expected completion date for the move.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Any supporting vendor on our Forum sell quality e-cutouts? With multi-year warranty?

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
DMH is in the process of moving to a newer bigger building. Thats why nothing like a group buy is going on. I only know this much cuz I couldnt wait and ordered mine last week. You CAN order them yourself, but you wont get as good a price as the group price. When you order I recommend you call them and talk to the guy. Seems nice enough but I dont remember his name. Tell him you are from the forums though.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually spoke with Dave from DMH about 2 weeks ago, and he told me he was going to become a supporting vendor here at Chargerforums.com, So i know that much, as to also him saying he will then begin with the GB offer.. estimated 2 weeks. I guess he's just been busy with the move, was wondering if anybody had up to date info.

These videos posted up here recently really got my trigger finger going..

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Anyone running Cutouts with aftermarket catbacks? I really love the way cutouts sound. I just don't know if it would be worth it to run them with my currant setup.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Met, I have a magnaflow set up and am installing cutouts this weekend if they show up as promised. I'll let ya know, hopefully with soundclips.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone running Cutouts with aftermarket catbacks? I really love the way cutouts sound. I just don't know if it would be worth it to run them with my currant setup.

As long as the cutouts are installed prior suitcase, be it stock pipes or not, youre getting the same sound from the 2.5 pipes. That is assuming youre running stock cats.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got mine coming in this weekend, but I need wiring help. Anyone have a diagram, pix, whatever?

·
Registered
342 Posts
DMH > QTP ... better product/warranty, from my previous experience and others' experiences as well :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is an update guys. The move was delayed because of inspection delays and scheduling conflicts with the riggers. They are to be here on November 7th. As long as there are no unexpected changes things should move ahead. It will take a few days to get things organized. The cnc's need to be leveled and run to make sure there was no damage in the move. Once everything is up and running we will do what it takes to get the GP going. Hang in there.

Dave
DMH

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Hey Dave, did you get your Supporting Vendor status all taken car of? If so get your forum going so I can praise your stuff!!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I was just thinking about this today! Sweet!

·
Registered
342 Posts
bumpty bump

1 - 20 of 91 Posts