Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I own a cousin to your b-bodies, a 70 cuda. My dad does have a 69 RR and used to have a 40,000 mile 69 R/T back in the early 90's. If we could only turn back the hands of time, huh.
Currently my dad has an 06 Charger Daytona.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
welcome from san antonio texas bro!! I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE CUDAS!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Northern California. Ya got any pics.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome from Green Bay WI / University of North Dakota
My dad and I also have a 1971 Cuda, my favorite car :rockon: . We also have a 1970 Charger and a 1972 Road Runner. We love muscle cars, especially old mopars. The 70 Charger was the reason we bought the daytona, old and new kinda thing.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Welcome to the forums... love those old Mopars... we were at the Muscle Car Museum in Tennesee last week and they had theVanishing Point Challengers on display there...AWESOME PLACE...

Scott

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Welcome from Roanoke, Virginia!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Northern Illinois!

So what color Daytona?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, I haven't checked back on this post.
Story on the 'cuda is that I had bought a Duster from an old, old lady who bought it new and garaged it. It had 43,000 mi on it and I practically stole it from her. I gave her son, who was selling it for her because she was going to the nursing home, exactly what they had wanted for it.
I never really liked the A body and new I wanted something else. I sold it for a good little profit.
My dad had bought this 70 'cuda many moons ago and I had played in it when I was a kid. I had alays wanted it so I offered my dad some money and he wanted more than I offered. I had to buy it without the "family" discount.
I have an Alter-k-tion front suspension and a Dana 60 with a four link, Tremec 5 speed that has been worked over to take 700 lb ft of torque, and four wheel discs using Wilwood gear.
The engine is a 360 that is bored and stroked to 408" using all forged internals, Edelbrock heads with a Stage II port & polish. I have a D1-SC Pro-Charger to go on it. I have to get the engine put together and do the bodywork but as of now it is on schedule to be complete by next summer. I have to go overseas for six or seven monthe starting Feb. otherwise it would be done sooner. I am hoping for around 700HP.
My pops charger is a Go-Mango! Daytona. Personally I like the sleeker looks, without all of the stripes. Make mine Black with some black wheels.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.