Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dynomax Super Turbos (Videos and Pics)

Previously I had the brylcreem exhaust but I was one of the unfortunate who suffered from the brylcreem rattle. Today I took care of the rattle. I added in some dynomax super turbos where the suitcase was and removed the resonators. The rattle is now gone and the exhaust sounds awesome. There is a SMALL amount of drone around 1500 RPMs but I think it will probably go away once the exhaust gets broke in.

VIDEOS
Revs and Accel....

0-60...

MDS...

PICS

Attachments

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Sounds awesome!

This may be the perfect addition to my Blastin's Bobs.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Looks damn nice!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sweet sound!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Thanks, I wasn't sure about the 4" tips at first, but they are growing on me.
Looks like they fit the bumper cutouts pretty nicely!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
if u dont mind me asking whered u get the mufflers and tips? prices?
I got the mufflers at Summit Racing for $55 each and the tips are magnaflow tips that I got off ebay for $35 each. Installation, including new 2.5 inch pipe from the x-pipe back, was $220.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just a quick update.

Now that I have about 300 miles on the exhaust, the little drone that I had is already gone. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am curious as to weather or not you have any MDS resonance in your car. I am looking for a solution to mine as I cut the resonators off a few months ago and it has started vibrating very badly at around 1000 to 1200 rpm when I am just cruising the neighborhood. I put glasspacks where the resonators were, and that solved my highway drone, but still have issues when the MDS is engaged at lower speeds. It tends to rattle the whole car at times. I am thinking that these turbo mufflers have the right resonance tuning to eliminate that!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Chris, this thread is nearly 5 years old, and it appears the OP sold his charger and hasn't been active for over a year. Might want to start a new thread...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts