Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
i do and i love it. lil drone at 2000 rpm but when you hit it to 4000 and up just sounds amazing. had many ppl ask if it is a v8. get the dual set up. i paid 450 and installed it in 2 hrs taking my time. it is aluminized not stainless. make sure you install the heatshield that comes with it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that good to know. I was gonna go with the dynomax but i dont really want to spend that much. Dynomax is usually pretty reliable.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I also have it! it does sound good! Fits great also. I did have one of the claps on the heat sheild brake when I tightened it. I just went to TSC and got a clap to replace it! Paid 475 at a local shop.:lol:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Are the Exhaust Depot dual exhaust for the v6 a DIY product? (Sorry, I dont mean to hijack the thread)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have a dynomax single in dual out super turbo muffler sitting in the garage that only has 500 or so miles used on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Dynomax on my 3.5L sxt love it! for the buck its two thumbs up!

·
Registered
47 Posts
RT exhaust to Dynomax Exhaust

I had a RT exhaust with RT package (free compliments of PaCharger) fitted to my 3.5 SXT. The resonators where chopped off. Only complaint with this setup is at WOT it could get a lil ricey. Lo and behold im sitting at a red light and got rear ended:smoke: . The insurance company replaced my exhaust with the Dynomax Cat back system (Part # 19422). This thing is a beast. Nice low rumble at cruising speed. At about 4000rpms the exhaust comes to life. I also have a AEM brute force intake and im really loving the combination. To make a long story short. I have no complaints bout the Dynomax exhaust. And being that i've had an RT exhaust and the Dynomax exhaust, Dynomax wins hands down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had a RT exhaust with RT package (free compliments of PaCharger) fitted to my 3.5 SXT. The resonators where chopped off. Only complaint with this setup is at WOT it could get a lil ricey. Lo and behold im sitting at a red light and got rear ended:smoke: . The insurance company replaced my exhaust with the Dynomax Cat back system (Part # 19422). This thing is a beast. Nice low rumble at cruising speed. At about 4000rpms the exhaust comes to life. I also have a AEM brute force intake and im really loving the combination. To make a long story short. I have no complaints bout the Dynomax exhaust. And being that i've had an RT exhaust and the Dynomax exhaust, Dynomax wins hands down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts