Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been having some light work done on the car and I was a little suprised by the dyno numbers that I put down. Bone stock, my 06 R/T With Road and Track put down 265 HP and 285 Footpounds of Torque. Is this pretty consisten with what everyone else has been doing?

Throw on an SLP Loudmouth2 and an SLP CAI and I picked up 22 WHP and 20 RWTQ. Tomorrow it gets dynotuned and we'll see what happens. The goal of the shop after the initial dyno pull was to get me over 300 RWHP. not sure if a tune can pull another 15 - 20 HP, but we'll see.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Keep us updated after the tune. Mine pulls around 300 with the mods listed and I have been considering a dyno tune but don't know a reputable place to get it.
Where are you getting the tune and what are they chargering?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep us updated after the tune. Mine pulls around 300 with the mods listed and I have been considering a dyno tune but don't know a reputable place to get it.
Where are you getting the tune and what are they chargering?
The shop that is doing the tune is a sponsor on the car club website (www.motownmuscle.com). you should join up. we have members out in your area. The performance shop is Stenod Performance. Here's all that I get and the price.

1. SLP CAI
2. SLP Loudmouth 2
3. Predator tuner
4. Dyno Tune

out the door including Tax and everything else it is 1800ish.

The Predator I'm getting for, I want to say 300, and the tune for another 300. So 600 total for a custom tune and the predator. seeing as many shops in this area won't even touch a Chrysler product and the ones that do, want around 800 just to tune the thing before buying the Predator that's a killer deal. The shop actually has one of the designers of the Predator as it's tuner. So it's in good hands.

Basically the shop is adding their ability to work on chrysler products and as such are giving the first few products to get a tune a huge discount as an incentive. here's the website. It wouldn't be a horrible drive for you to get to from lansing.

http://www.stenodperformance.com/

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dyno'd at 251 whp stock - 2006 Daytona. Added pulley and loud mouth I and dyno'd at 288 whp. Next is a predator and custom tune

·
Registered
596 Posts
You'd be surprised. My re-tune got me an extra 25.6 whp.
Yeah but with your overall HP you obviously have the mods that make a custom tune more beneficial, the more mods the more HP/TQ gains you can see from a custom tune.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Well, I've been having some light work done on the car and I was a little suprised by the dyno numbers that I put down. Bone stock, my 06 R/T With Road and Track put down 265 HP and 285 Footpounds of Torque. Is this pretty consisten with what everyone else has been doing?

Throw on an SLP Loudmouth2 and an SLP CAI and I picked up 22 WHP and 20 RWTQ. Tomorrow it gets dynotuned and we'll see what happens. The goal of the shop after the initial dyno pull was to get me over 300 RWHP. not sure if a tune can pull another 15 - 20 HP, but we'll see.

A good tuner, cmr tune should get you that extra 15-20. Good Luck and keep us posted.

G

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
With the canned CAI 91 octane tune and the mods in my sig 297 RWHP and 344 RWTQ
After CMR tune 323 RWHP and 368 RWTQ (same mods)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Yeah but with your overall HP you obviously have the mods that make a custom tune more beneficial, the more mods the more HP/TQ gains you can see from a custom tune.
x2 I need to get a couple more engine mods and I will be getting a tune :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts