Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and dyno'd with another SRT8 member on this board, my bro Deuuuce, we did this 2-3 weeks ago, but I've been so damn busy I have yet to post.

I'm happy with these results..... car is a 2007 with about 6k miles on it, I have an AFE CAI, 180stat and I did replace the suitcase muffler with two flowmasters. This is NOT a Cat back exhaust, just replaced the mufflers and it still has the stock tips with resonators. Not sure the Flowmasters really do anything for HP, but it sounds a little better.

Car temp was around 195 during dyno, temp outside around 70-75

First pull = 380RWHP and 370RWTQ
Second pull = 379RWHP and 373RWTQ

Good numbers I would say....:smoke:

Next is Diablo tune then Corsa Cat back with high flow cats..... I will dyno the Tune first, then re-dyno with the exhaust. It will be a few months, but stay tuned for results......

VinMan out............

·
Registered
230 Posts
nice numbers my bee dynoed close to that bone stock with about 2500 miles on the car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Julius,
Where in the BAY do you live?

I'm south bay, morgan hill.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Old news, boobie, I mean noobie. I posted your numbers too a while back. Now let's get you to the drag strip.... :)

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
what kind of dyno you guys using?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
i used a dyno jet also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.