Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DPE Wheels - Just ordered 'em!

My new rims are on order. They are 2 piece forged rims with a brushed center and polished lip. The front rims will be 8.5" and the rear will be 10" wide. I dealt with Manu at Dynamic Performace Engineering and he walked me through the ordering process step by step. Great guy to work with.

Here's the rim:

Here's the website:

http://www.dpengineering.cc/

Basically you pick your wheel design, size and color and then they will build the wheel to fit your car. You get what you pay for, and the service is great.

I'll post more pictures once they're on the car. Needless to say, I am quite excited!

What'cha think?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Saaweeeeeet! Congrats. We'll be looking for pics in about a week or so.

·
Registered
254 Posts
WOW those look great!!! Cant wait to see pics on the car. If you dont mind me asking how much did they run and how long will it take to get them?
Shane

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW those look great!!! Cant wait to see pics on the car. If you dont mind me asking how much did they run and how long will it take to get them?
Shane
Thanks. The prices are listed on their website, but talk to Manu, he'll take care of you. It takes a few weeks to make them and then ship them out, so count on 4-6 weeks. Again, it may just depend on how busy they are at any given time.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those are beautiful....looks similar to an HRE wheel
Thanks. I love the clean look, kind of like what stock should have been... They shoukd be pretty light too... I can't wait to get 'em! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts