Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have one in my 69 Roadrunner & I would love to get one for my Charger. I wanted to order that horn before I picked up the car. The only place I think it would fit would behind the grill. Would that be an easy install?

·
Registered
430 Posts
I really wanna put that horn on too! That was one of the first things I said I wanted to do...it just seemed to go together, Dukes of Hazard horn on an orange charger :)

I heard you can order them from jcwhitney...my little bro used to have one on his mustang (why? who knows...)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Something else I just thought of....In a lot of states, using those horns in traffic is illegal (but not usually cited); I was told to wire it seperately from my actual car horn...not sure how that works just yet, but wanted to throw that tid-bit out there.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Something else I just thought of....In a lot of states, using those horns in traffic is illegal (but not usually cited); I was told to wire it seperately from my actual car horn...not sure how that works just yet, but wanted to throw that tid-bit out there.
Improper use of horn is a mistemeanor.(SP?):knockout:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts