Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time at this event and took home my first car show trophy as well. Thought I would share some pics of the Mopars in attendance. I attended the event with 2 other LX forum members Roger (rogerdoger) and Ron (Rodie). Only saw 1 other LX, a 300C SRT8 from Ontario, Canada. Waited around to meet the owner but never saw them.

First the Mopars . . .
Quick Fish

This guy apparently owns 13 E-Bodies, but only brought 2

Like the black & white.

Look very closely at the fenders. Yes, they are functional.

PT with matching trailer

Another Charger

Dodge Coronet - For Sale

R/T badges behind the door?

Prowler with matching trailer

turbobuckeye!!!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
The 'Cudas are hot, but that wooden Bronco is too Cool!

·
Registered
689 Posts
PT with matching trailer

Never liked when some of the PT people went overboard with the accessories like this but those wheels (Motegi DPK) are like the Foose Nitrous' of the PT Cruiser Forums - everyone has them. And yes I had them on my PT at one time because they look very good on those cars.:whistle:

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Never liked when some of the PT people went overboard with the accessories like this but those wheels (Motegi DPK) are like the Foose Nitrous' of the PT Cruiser Forums - everyone has them. And yes I had them on my PT at one time because they look very good on those cars.:whistle:
The thing that caught my eye was the rims. Did not know those rims were a favorite of PT owners. I do agree the mods seem a bit overdone but that seems to be the culture of the PT crowd. Believe it or not this was probably one of the more mild PT's. :)

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Found pics of 3 more cars . . . .

No flaming this one :)

Not sure what this is, except very unique

PT Cruiser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts