Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By next month, my 2006 Charger R/T R&T should look like this:

It won't be yellow, cause my Car is Silver Steel Metallic. What's so funny is I still have my Dealer Tag on it... I bought the car August 26th and right now it only has a little more than 500 miles on it. :p

So Leonard and Susana are really cool folks. I got to see the 300c Body Kit that Leonard is working on. The quality is top notch, I'm real excited to see what the Charger is going to look like off of paper and in person! The quality of the materials he is using is really nice, so is the quality of the work.

Once I get the car back, I'll definately be posting pics for you all... Then you can flood Leonard with orders. haha.

Right now, it's going to be a 5 Piece Kit, Front, Rear, Sides, Spoiler. It will be an OEM Bolt On - Bolt Off application. Meaning, You can take off your origial stuff, and bolt on the new stuff... if you want to go back, you can, cause you are not making any new holes, new screws, bolts anything. It uses all of the same bolt/hook points as your Original Equipment. But the bonus is, Leonard designs the kit to fit BETTER than OEM stuff. So nothing hangs, sags, bends, or looks wrong over time. It's extremely high quality stuff.

Anyways, I'll give you guys updates as I get them. The first major update should be next week!

:rockon:

If your interested in this kit, you can contact Susana of AED (www.aedcentral.com ).

Here is the website link to the Charger kit:
http://www.aedcentral.com:8181/cgi-bin/store/store.cgi?&shop=city&cart=28533935x1492&session=4508622405d464af&L=eng&Category=7001

They have a forum on LXForums.com also:
http://www.lxforums.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=150

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Actually, I'm planning on doing a Black/Grey theme on my car.

I'm changing the front Grill to the Daytona Grill. Going to do the Black accents like in the design. Black Spoiler. Some Black or Dark Grey Rims. I got plans.

Edit:
Rush! Your in West Palmdale? haha. I used to live on the Eastside. R8 and 30th Street East for 17 years.
Well, with my parents anyways. My parents moved to Lancaster (like 2 miles from Willow Springs) and I moved to Cerritos. Pretty sweet. Another AV man. haha. *thumbs up*

·
Registered
415 Posts
very nice.....sounds like a great package

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The current picture is the mock up that AED designed. There is no "Side shot". But give him a couple weeks, my Charger should be at the point where he will take and post pictures of the car.

We're also still deciding on what kind of spoiler we want to put on the car. He has one in mind that he is making, but he might want to do a low, non pillared spoiler that pulls off the body flowing out the rear. Should make it look really fast.

But the updates and things are all to come, I'll keep you guys informed!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone! Thank you George for posting this up! Much appreciated. Can't wait to get some updates for you guys/gals! It's going to be a sweet look for the Charger owners.

Be sure to get your orders in soon so that once we are ready for production, you won't be waiting for other orders to be filled. You can be the FIRST in your state to sport this new stylish package! Most likely we will have a preproduction SALE for the first 5-10 orders.

Ask for Susana at 949-842-6662

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
GOOD JOB SPIFFY WORKS, i have been begging people to do that in cali.

I would have done it, but i live in Virgina.

I hope everything works out, AED are some very good people. I would love to do work with them, in the future.

·
Registered
17 Posts
if you get this kit do you lose your fog lights, it looks like they can still be mounted but im just curious

·
Registered
6 Posts
No pictures yet of the Charger rear. Len, the designer/builder will be building it directly off of the pilot vehicle. Once our 300 kit is complete he will have a better idea as to which direction he wants to go with it. We will keep everyone posted as the project progresses.

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
GOOD JOB SPIFFY WORKS, i have been begging people to do that in cali.

I would have done it, but i live in Virgina.

I hope everything works out, AED are some very good people. I would love to do work with them, in the future.
Hi Justin!! :slapper:

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you get this kit do you lose your fog lights, it looks like they can still be mounted but im just curious
Hello! If I am not mistaken you will be able to reuse your stock fog lamps. However, we always suggest to go with something aftermarket. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts