Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the unofficial (official) comparision of a dropped r/t and a non-dropped r/t.

an apology to everyone before i begin...my baby wasn't very clean so the wheels don't stand out like they usually do...it had rained pretty much all the way home that day so the wheels aren't slick looking (which i love).

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah and sorry it was the eibach sportline if you haven't read the other posts. if anyone wants i can measure the drop to the fender if they want to measure a nondropped so you guys can have some more measurements to go by if anyone wants to go this route for a mod.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Can't really see much differance.... This is one of those things you need to see in person to get the real effect. I have to be extra careful about speed bumps now.... looks good but then I would have to lock em up for every pot hole and speed bump I run across.I think this Pic sorta makes my mind up on any mod like this.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I can't see any differnce... all 4 boxes with red x's look the same to me... :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just got off the phone with a friend at Eibach and they are working a new Charger specific kit that they say is aggressive. Is the kit that you installed a magnum/300 kit? If so they say what will be released shortly will be a better fit and spec'd for the 06 charger weights etc. Overall though they look great and how 'bout those exhasut tips! Nice! How ws the install and are you looing at adding wheels. I have 22 and I wonder if the combo might be too much. Most of my peers in town say do it. Any thoughts.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ohhhhh reallllllyyyyyyy......dang it...oh well i put them on so i will take them back off and put another setup on. i thought these were pretty aggressive as it was...i don't think the pics do it justice though...ask hemibates...he saw it person and couldn't believe how low it is... install wasn't bad after making every possible mistake possible on the first spring - after that i was done really quick b/c i knew what to look for when doing the rest of the springs. i am keeping stock wheels - i love the look personally....big rims are very cool but not for me. as far as would it fit? i think so, some others on here have dropped 2.5" and then put 20 and 22 rims so you may be alright.....i think it would look awesome but not funtional for me.

the tips are my 125 borlas...love em. dang it about that spring setup....i thought they would use the exact same ones as the magnum and 300c....they weigh pretty much the same as the charger (the magnum a few hundred more and the 300c right about the same). i wonder what the difference will be?! as far as fitting - they fit perfect! dang it dang it dang it...more work in the long range for me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I woud give it a chance. They might not be all that different in the end. No one knows except about difference other than the engineers at Eibach I guess.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Looks good again GoDaddy...Thanks for the Pics. It is a little hard to see because the other ride is black but you can still tell. Good job.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey Maximus. I'm gettign the formula one ceramic too. Do you have a pic? I'm having trouble picturing how dar the 35 will be.
Formula One Ceramic Window Tint-35%

1 - 11 of 11 Posts