Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas is at a bizillion dollars per gallon, and my trip to work takes 45 minutes each way.

Why do I feel that my trip to work is too short? It's depressing to get to the parking lot. I find myself wanting to drive around the block a few times. Oh! and I love my job, so it's not that.

I just don't understand.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
the obssession continues............. hey, i make up reasons to go places, not to mention when the wife asks me to go pick something up...i grab the keys and go, usually have to walk back in and ask what she wanted in the first place, but then i am gone......

·
Registered
216 Posts
Sounds like a classic case of chargerdriveritis. Symptoms rarely go away and may include sweaty palms while driving, adreneline rush after racing away from red lights and what you are describing; post-partum depression after leaving car to go to work.
Well if that's what we face as Charger owners, we must be brave and hope they never find a cure! :wink:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
51 Posts
GoDaddy said:
hey, i make up reasons to go places, not to mention when the wife asks me to go pick something up...i grab the keys and
go...,QUOTE]

I hear ya'
My wife got mad at me when I went to get nacho's, salsa, shredded
and cream cheese. I told her it was her that wanted them and she
mumbled something about yeah but why'd I have to do it in four trips!
I didn't really hear her as I was out the door to get some beer!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cousindave said:
I told her it was her that wanted them and she
Four trips, now that's funny. I just about wet myself.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 4 trips......

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cousindave said:
I hear ya'
My wife got mad at me when I went to get nacho's, salsa, shredded
and cream cheese. I told her it was her that wanted them and she

I just read it again. It just keeps getting funnier. :happy:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I'd have told her you had to make four trips to avoid all the ingredients getting mixed together.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
joescat said:
I'd have told her you had to make four trips to avoid all the ingredients getting mixed together.
nice............

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah I have been too willing to run errands lately. She thinks that me and the convenience store lady have something going... :wink:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
What a coincidence ! Yesterday I dropped by my Dodge dealer and was talking to my salesman and out of the blue he asked me "do you find yourself driving your car for no reason", of course I said "YES". He just smiled at me. Weird.....

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
All the engineers at work (that includes me...) went to lunch to celebrate one of the engineer's 35th year with the company. Ther are 10 of us and I had 5 passengers on the way to the restaraunt and then the others that rode with the other driver rode with me on the way back, they were all fighting to see who would get to ride in the charger........ With 4 people sitting in the back seat, I heard absolutly NO complaining about cramped space, all I heard was "I can't believe how much room there is back here."

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
All the engineers at work (that includes me...) went to lunch to celebrate one of the engineer's 35th year with the company. Ther are 10 of us and I had 5 passengers on the way to the restaraunt and then the others that rode with the other driver rode with me on the way back, they were all fighting to see who would get to ride in the charger........ With 4 people sitting in the back seat, I heard absolutly NO complaining about cramped space, all I heard was "I can't believe how much room there is back here."
Crazy, if that's all they were saying, then maybe you weren't driving fast enough :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
UA_who said:
Crazy, if that's all they were saying, then maybe you weren't driving fast enough :)
Yup, that's gotta be it :happy:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Took delivery of mine May 28 and will bring it in to the dealer this Saturday for its 12,000 mile service. My job is 77 miles (one way) from my home. I do carpool so I crawl into a sort of withdrawal on alternating weeks. Anybody out there put more miles on their Charger?????

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
DoctorNo said:
Took delivery of mine May 28 and will bring it in to the dealer this Saturday for its 12,000 mile service. My job is 77 miles (one way) from my home. I do carpool so I crawl into a sort of withdrawal on alternating weeks. Anybody out there put more miles on their Charger?????
damn, i thought i was putting a ton of miles on my baby......picked it up mid/late june and i am just over 9000 miles

·
Registered
60 Posts
Where I work, there is a couple of miles of mostly private road between the security station and where I park. Once in awhile it is EMPTY!!!!!!!!!! Just have to keep you wits about you and keep an eye out for that one odd car that is coming at you.

Open road + no cop worries = happiness in life.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts