Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering how i can have my fog lights on with my running lights off. i would like just to have my fog lights on without any lights on. is this possible? i heard you could push the ebrake cable in and that would turn your running lights off but the first click is grabbing! Bachman

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You could always have the running lights turned off with the StarScan. I dont know how legal that is in Canada though. I just turned ON my friends running lights here.

·
Registered
201 Posts
just push the fog light on button and turn on your parking lights, the fogs will come on too.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
You could always have the running lights turned off with the StarScan. I dont know how legal that is in Canada though. I just turned ON my friends running lights here.
Yeah, In Canada they are required. just notch up to your Aux lights & the DRLs shld go off & you'll hv fogs only.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MadHatter!! do sure really what you mean. what exactly do i have todo. that what im looking for is to only have the fog lights on and everything else off. as long as there are front lights on its legal in canada. doesn't matter which ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.