Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok,
So we all know the Scat pack scrapes going in or out fo a steep driveway. I saw a video on Driveway Ramps. Dude has a BMW I8 and his wife's VW scrapes getting in and out of their driveway. I get a light scrape coming in or out. I have to leave on an angle to try to not scrape but it does a little and it bothers me.
So does anyone use a drive way ramp? It sits at the end of your driveway to help lift up your front end by giving you a few inches height for the wheels to go over.
Check this out
watch
watch

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I've seen one used. If you live in in residential area or with a HOA you may get a little fuss about it.

If you're that worried about scraping I'd suggest both. I've had my 2013 SRT for almost 5 years and scrape it multiple times a week. 99% of the time it's the air dams, but still annoying.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Looks cool for warm weather places but a snow plow would peel that right up on my driveway.... Luckily I don't need it we have almost no curb I could pull an F40 into my garage without problem.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Looks cool for warm weather places but a snow plow would peel that right up on my driveway.... Luckily I don't need it we have almost no curb I could pull an F40 into my garage without problem.
Was thinking the same thing, in my area I'd have to remove it when there was snow in the forecast.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
It would be stolen on its first night in ABQ and be in Juarez Mexico before the sun came up -- sometimes it seems that people in ABQ will steal anything that isn't bolted down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts