Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ChargerForum Members:

Here's how to get your special "Group Buy" 15% discount on DriWashSolutions.com (Sorry, I can't offer this same discount on Amazon, due to the fact that they take a commision on every sale already.) This special will end Sept 30, 2007

So, go to http://www.driwashsolutions.com

(1) Create an account on DriWash Solutions.com
(A) Click the "Order On-Line" Link on the left menu, or at the center of the main page.
(B) Click "My Account" on the Right hand side, just below the Key.
(C) Click "Continue" under "I'm a new customer"
(D) Enter your billing and shipping address, phone, e-mail, etc.
(E) Log out when finished.
(2) PM me with your real name, the one you used on DWS to create the account.

(3) I'll set your account up for the 15% and e-mail you. Remember, all of our prices are already 10% off MSRP, so you'll be getting an additional 5% discount over the general public.

(4) Go back to www.driwashsolutions.com and Log in using the e-mail address you supplied during signup.

(5) Add products to your cart.

(6) Check out.

It's that easy!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I do, but not directly. The fees associated with me actually shipping it are outrageous. However DWG ships there once a week, so it takes longer. You are better off trying to find a Canadian distributor, and it'll be cheaper. Tell me what province you're in and I can PM you some distributors.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Well, I do, but not directly. The fees associated with me actually shipping it are outrageous. However DWG ships there once a week, so it takes longer. You are better off trying to find a Canadian distributor, and it'll be cheaper. Tell me what province you're in and I can PM you some distributors.
I truly appreciate your honesty. It will help make you money/friends here on this forum. Ontario is the province. Toronto area, Mississauga area, Brampton area are all cities close enough to me to pick it up from without having it shipped to my house. Plus they are kind of larger, so I would imagine that if there is a distributor here then it would be in one of those three cities.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I truly appreciate your honesty. It will help make you money/friends here on this forum. Ontario is the province. Toronto area, Mississauga area, Brampton area are all cities close enough to me to pick it up from without having it shipped to my house. Plus they are kind of larger, so I would imagine that if there is a distributor here then it would be in one of those three cities.
Thank you - I try to give my customers the same customer service I would expect if I were the customer.

I PM'd you a distributor in Ontario. If you decide to order from DWG (here's the Link: DWG Canadian Order Form) just send me a PM with your name, and when I see the order come through, I'll send a check for the Postal Servce for the discount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts