Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ChargerForum Members:

Here's how to get your special "Group Buy" 15% discount on DriWashSolutions.com (Sorry, I can't offer this same discount on Amazon, due to the fact that they take a commision on every sale already.) This special will end Sept 30, 2007

So, go to http://www.driwashsolutions.com

(1) Create an account on DriWash Solutions.com
(A) Click the "Order On-Line" Link on the left menu, or at the center of the main page.
(B) Click "My Account" on the Right hand side, just below the Key.
(C) Click "Continue" under "I'm a new customer"
(D) Enter your billing and shipping address, phone, e-mail, etc.
(E) Log out when finished.
(2) PM me with your real name, the one you used on DWS to create the account.

(3) I'll set your account up for the 15% and e-mail you. Remember, all of our prices are already 10% off MSRP, so you'll be getting an additional 5% discount over the general public.

(4) Go back to www.driwashsolutions.com and Log in using the e-mail address you supplied during signup.

(5) Add products to your cart.

(6) Check out.

It's that easy!

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Will do!

I got the combo pack of the 1oz ers and the ION stuff. I read that the ION works best after the third coat. Is that true?

Also - can I use it over black molding and be fine?

Thanks for correcting my spelling..... :)

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
I read that the ION works best after the third coat. Is that true?
Works better how? Lasts longer, better protection, buffs of easier? I just did mine w/ION today for the first time. Should I do another coat?

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Will do!

I got the combo pack of the 1oz ers and the ION stuff. I read that the ION works best after the third coat. Is that true?

Thanks for correcting my spelling..... :)
I tested it on the black insert for my hood scoop and it looks fine.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I read that the ION works best after the third coat. Is that true?

It's not that it "works better", it's that it will be easier to apply and buff after there's at least one coat one the car. After the third coat, it takes no time at all to apply and buff.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Well I washed it for the third time today with the ION wash and as promised it was a bit easier to remove and buff. I also put on a coat of ICE for good measures.

What is amazing when clean.

This stuff is great!................... I need more now :)

BTW I got the 1oz samplers. The tire stuff is awesome too. It coats great and comes out in a fine mist so it gets in all the nooks and crannies of the tire. It doesn't stay wet very long so it doesn't sling all over the car. And it smells good.. :):)

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I finally got to sighn up. I have used to use the classic dri wash years ago. Has anyone hear used both. And If so does the DRI WASH 'n GUARD® Ultra Ion go on any easier than the classic?? I am just curious.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I finally got to sighn up. I have used to use the classic dri wash years ago. Has anyone hear used both. And If so does the DRI WASH 'n GUARD® Ultra Ion go on any easier than the classic?? I am just curious.
I never used the other kind.. Sorry.

Ask Umbra.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts