Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ChargerForum Members:

Here's how to get your special "Group Buy" 15% discount on DriWashSolutions.com (Sorry, I can't offer this same discount on Amazon, due to the fact that they take a commision on every sale already.) This special will end Sept 30, 2007

So, go to http://www.driwashsolutions.com

(1) Create an account on DriWash Solutions.com
(A) Click the "Order On-Line" Link on the left menu, or at the center of the main page.
(B) Click "My Account" on the Right hand side, just below the Key.
(C) Click "Continue" under "I'm a new customer"
(D) Enter your billing and shipping address, phone, e-mail, etc.
(E) Log out when finished.
(2) PM me with your real name, the one you used on DWS to create the account.

(3) I'll set your account up for the 15% and e-mail you. Remember, all of our prices are already 10% off MSRP, so you'll be getting an additional 5% discount over the general public.

(4) Go back to www.driwashsolutions.com and Log in using the e-mail address you supplied during signup.

(5) Add products to your cart.

(6) Check out.

It's that easy!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
ok, so, ummmm... for those who have never used DriWash, what is it? How does it work? Why is it better? What happens if you use it in an incredibly dusty environment like Las Vegas?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I'm sorry but I can't just see how rubbing a dry substance all over your dirty paint would be good for your finish...

-R

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I'm sorry but I can't just see how rubbing a dry substance all over your dirty paint would be good for your finish...

-R
Who said it was dry? :D The name implies lack of water used in the process of cleaning, but what you put on the car comes out as a liquid.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Who said it was dry? :D The name implies lack of water used in the process of cleaning, but what you put on the car comes out as a liquid.
Perhaps a wrong choice of words. I understand that, but what I meant was a substance other than water.

-R

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
John, the DriWash distributor here, would be able to better explain it than I would (I studied routing tables in college, not periodic tables). There are several threads with photos of the results, that's about all I can offer. I'll admit I was reticent about this stuff initially and the way it works can be a little hard to wrap one's head around.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
hey I bought it, haven used it though kinda rainy here, but id love to hear an explanation :D
Im also afraid of messing up my paint

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
this thread has a bunny with a pancake on its head hoping around!.... so I think that the product is good..... thanks bunny!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John, the DriWash distributor here, would be able to better explain it than I would (I studied routing tables in college, not periodic tables). There are several threads with photos of the results, that's about all I can offer. I'll admit I was reticent about this stuff initially and the way it works can be a little hard to wrap one's head around.
It's really no different that using a quick detailer, it just that it's better.

Here's a link to an explanation of how DRI WASH 'n GUARD works.

Bottom line is that it surrounds any dirt that's on the surface, lays down a protective layer, and the dirt get's picked up by the cloth. A second, clean cloth is used to buff to a shine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.