Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size is the dashboard (instrument panel) of the 1967 Barracuda? I'm from Brazil and Brazilian Dart is similar a 1969 American Dart, but the dashboard is similar a 1967 Barracuda and I would like to know if it will fit in my Dart. See the pictures. Other question, The dashboard of 1970 Dart have similar size of the dashboard 67 Cuda? fits between them???
Thanks for help me.
Dashpanel.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will most likely find the information you need over on Allpar.com. Once there check out the dart or valiant section and you should be able to find the australian club

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
In the US, the '67 Barracuda dash is interchangeable with the Dart.

Although they were rare, some early Darts actually had the same instrument cluster as the '67 Barracuda. I owned a 1969 Dodge Dart with the same instrument cluster as the '67 Barracuda...

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In the US, the '67 Barracuda dash is interchangeable with the Dart.

Although they were rare, some early Darts actually had the same instrument cluster as the '67 Barracuda. I owned a 1969 Dodge Dart with the same instrument cluster as the '67 Barracuda...

Thanks for your reply, help me a lot! Very beautiful car and great flag plate. lol...

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Thanks for your reply, help me a lot! Very beautiful car and great flag plate. lol...
Glad to help. :beerchug:

That picture was from more than 20 years ago of my beloved '69 Dart 340 4 speed in a time when that front plate didn't carry the negative connotation like the rebel flag does today. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts