Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Alright, so first question, is the coolit mod really worth it, and if so, where is the direct link on how to do it? I've been searching but never got a direct answer.

Second, what is the best sway bar out for our cars? I'm interested in ordering one ASAP.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dude, I've got MOPAR sways on my car... front and rear. They are way bigger than the stock ones. Keeps the car STRAIGHT in the turns. I love it! I definatley recommend them.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't even know mopar made one, then there's no question lol, thanks

now I need the coolit answer :p

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
imo i dont think coolit is worth it. i've never had any problems w/ it overheating and i live in houston and i have the stock thermostat. so... that settles that. for me anyways.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I work at a Dodge dealership, so upon doing my coolant issue fix, I installed the 180 t-stat. Which, has definitely helped so far.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
If you plan to race - I would say its worth it. With the lower temp stat it will keep it lower.From what I ubderstand the engines heat soak bad and even a few degrees cooler is better.
http://www.noesp.com

Scott

·
Registered
764 Posts
If you change your thermostat to decrease temperatures, then you really need CoolIt, without it your not doing much. If however you have no interest in changing the tstat, don't get CoolIt.
I have the 180° tstat and CoolIt, and love it, no error codes, temperatures never get over 190°. It was simple to install, can be removed, I have no regrets.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ditto on the request: CoolIt mod info?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He gave the link, it's at the noesp.com page..

Now, is the coolit worth it, or is there a cheaper alternative besides having the fans run 24/7

1 - 9 of 9 Posts