Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought my 09 Charger yesterday and I'm wanting to put the Pioneer AVH-P4100DVD in the car. Does anyone know if the double-din will fit? The factory radio looks short, from top to bottom.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
It will fit if you have navigation in the vehicle stock.

If you do not have navigation, you will have to buy the navigation bezel. www.moparsupercenter.com

it was 70 bucks when I bought it.

It does fit I own one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Okay, Thanks. I really appreciate it. How do you like it? Can you send me pictures of the radio installed?

·
Premium Member
335 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
It will fit if you have navigation in the vehicle stock.

If you do not have navigation, you will have to buy the navigation bezel. www.moparsupercenter.com

it was 70 bucks when I bought it.

It does fit I own one.
The '09 dash is slightly different. I believe there is only one bezel all of the radio options have the rectangular double DIN (I think it is double DIN) opening. The dash and especially the radio - a/c bezel is shaped differently. The "Navigation Bezel" from previous years won't fit our cars. The top of our bezel is straight across. In previous years it was angled.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you're saying the new unit should fit in the din where the factory is at now?

·
Registered
70 Posts
If it is a true double din opening it should. Is it four inches tall? I haven't measured. If the opening is 4x7 or larger it should work.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just checked it looks to be 3.75x 8.25
Double din will be too tall.
I don't know if there is a difference in the NAV units for our cars. If the NAV unit for the 2009 is double DIN, then there will be a different Bezel available.

Can anyone with experience on the 2009 chime in?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts