Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so a while back I painted my interior and in the process I kind of was a bit to aggressive in removing the panels. I sometimes have problems watching my strength. While I was pulling the front driver side panel off the bar that latches from the door pull to whatever it is that opens the door fell off. This also happened to my rear passenger side but on that side the bar fell inside the door and now my rear window does not go down without jamming.

So the rear door is pretty screwed because I can't open the door at all. It sometimes opens when I roll the window down which is wierd.

My front driver side door opens from the outside but not from inside but having to roll down my window to open the door is kind of annoying.

So will a door pop kit be able to fix this issue or do I have to take it to the dealer? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'd go to the dealer before risking making it worse. I took the door panels off my old car and it was never right again. I'll never mess with door panels again (in my own car).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts