Charger Forums banner

101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went to my local dealer back in July about a week after i bought my '17. Service advisor ordered 3 panels which finally came in today. Had them installed this afternoon. My car had about 34k mi on it in July, so i was 2k mi within warranty. As of now, i have about 36.5k mi on the car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Update, the door panel its on back order. They have no idea when it will become available. FYI for those wondering but they are replacing it for free (under warranty)

·
Registered
217 Posts
I ended up waiting over 6 months for the backordered panels to come in. By the time the 3 bad ones came in the 4th was doing the same thing. When they changed my drivers door panel, the seat memory stopped working. I took it back to get the last panel changed and had them check the memory switch. They said it was the switch and they would let me know when the new one came in. The next day I got in for a ride and cranked up the tunes and have this awful buzzing in the door panel. I live 250 miles from the dealer and don't get back there very often. This was all in March. 20K+ miles and 7 months later and I still haven't heard from the dealer about the switch. The buzzing with the loud low tones is still driving me nuts and now the navigation is going goofy. Looks like it's time to make another trip to the dealer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma - My passenger door panel is doing the same damn thing on my 2016 Charger R/T.. I have the B5 Blue Blacktop Edition and I’m beyond pissed off. This is my 4th Dodge and I have never come across this problem before but I will most likely NOT be getting another Dodge when I trade it in. Judging from this post, this issue has gone on for years but they don’t care.. We pay good money for these vehicles - this is super frustrating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 R/T and have this issue to all four doors. I gotta be clear about this, I live in Saudi Arabia and it's desert hot in here so it's a common issue in the chargers here but weirdly not all face the same issue.
I once took it to the dealer before my warranty run out and they fixed it, when I asked how, they told me with glue..

101 - 106 of 106 Posts