Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they twist off, or have a clip inside the door panel? Stupid silver door locks....

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! Now I need to go remove em and paint them suckers yellow!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Don't forget the O-rings!

PM me if you want a set...

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Arent they just regular orings? I sell em at work, though not for this intended purpose.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Well..

Yeah, they probably are "just regular O-rings," but I had 1,000 of 'em. I had seen a post from a guy in New York who had put O-rings on his locks, and I liked the look, so I ran down to my local Ace Hardware and bought 12 O-rings for something like $0.83 apiece, individually shrink-wrapped.

Later on, I got to wondering about economies of scale and went online. I found that I could get 1,000 O-rings for not much more than I paid for the original dozen. So, for the hell of it, I did. Now I pass them out to other LX owners at M&G's (most notably, Starved Rock this year).

If chargerforums.com were a criminal enterprise, I guess I'd be known as "Paulie O-rings."

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If chargerforums.com were a criminal enterprise, I guess I'd be known as "Paulie O-rings."
If you ask my wife, it IS a criminal enterprise. lol
How much do you sell a set for?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fair enough! lol. Where do I paypal too? Oh, and how much does installation cost? lol

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.