Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But lately(the past three days) I have found myself not really regretting, but questioning my decision about buying my charger...Don't get me wrong, I loved my R/T and I LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE my SRT8 but I have found myself missing a 6spd(my old z28) and missing the aftermarket and such. I have found myself somewhat wanting to get a WS6 or something. I dunno, I would never trade in my charger for one but lets say that if (heaven forbid) something happens to my charger(stolen, wrecked, etc)...I might consider getting an 02 TA WS6...does anyone else ever feel like this? ok I'm done, thanks for listening...and like the title says, please don't hang me lol :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
But lately(the past three days) I have found myself not really regretting, but questioning my decision about buying my charger...Don't get me wrong, I loved my R/T and I LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE my SRT8 but I have found myself missing a 6spd(my old z28) and missing the aftermarket and such. I have found myself somewhat wanting to get a WS6 or something. I dunno, I would never trade in my charger for one but lets say that if (heaven forbid) something happens to my charger(stolen, wrecked, etc)...I might consider getting an 02 TA WS6...does anyone else ever feel like this? ok I'm done, thanks for listening...and like the title says, please don't hang me lol :lol:
Not having a manual is definitely one of the down sides of the car. I dont think you should be hung for wanting to be more a part o your machine. I love my Charger but I also miss being able to DRIVE it and not have it DRIVE me. And as far as mods.........well to be determined..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very well put COCO, I couldn't agree more! The mods thing is the price we pay for having a new Model..... And DCX doesn't play with the aftermarket so well...Especially if they do wind up selling MOPAR...Sigh

TB #3034 Flowmasters / Electric cut-outs / Brylcream Mod / Flashpaq SC 91 Perf / 180 therm / Viper Alarm / Clarion V765RX HU flip down DVD NAV MP3 / Tint / K&N CAI / Reversed Trunk Spacers / ESP Delete Mod / Custom painted engine cover / Waiting on Predator Diablo! Soon to come: Shaker Hood

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
I have found myself somewhat wanting to get a WS6 or something.

It's calling you... resistance is futile... give in to the dark thoughts... let yourself be seduced by the fury! :lol:

Just kidding. I just put some Koni double adjustable shocks on all four corners of my WS6... WOW frigging WOW! I knew this platform was capable of handling, but I didn't quite realize to WHAT point! :) Had to dial back to near minimum compression on the front with some good rebound control, in order to deal with the rough roads, because I already own one tooth-rattler (my GTA) and so it isn't as razor sharp as last week, but still... WOW frigging WOW!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
JASON, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I have a good mind to revoke your ACLXC membership!

J/K :laugh:

Now really, stop that crazy talk..........

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JASON, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I have a good mind to revoke your ACLXC membership!

J/K :laugh:

Now really, stop that crazy talk..........
lol please don't!!!:tongue: I should add that the only way anything like that would happen is if something happened to my charger! lol

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Well, life's like that. The grass is always greener. Go drive one and see if they're as good as you remember. I used to have a '00 Mustang and really liked it, but that car is shockingly bad compared to a Charger. If you drive an '02 Trans Am you may well find that the little things (room, comfort, quality, features) aren't quite what you remember. But if not, go ahead. Drive what you love.

·
Registered
149 Posts
There are so many folks out there waiting on the arrival of the Challenger that I would certainly wait before looking at the Pontiac. Every where I go I get nice car, cant wait to see the Challenger when it comes out. These are guys and gals driving everything from Hyunduhs, Mutsubitchis and shlubarus. Lots of GM and Ford interest as well.

I would definitely wait a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.