Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51936 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes...the delete this theard got whacked! This morning!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Oh great!! I thought I lost the best place to find usless reading material. LOL

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
what do you do when you see a blue avalanche with reg. 22's, probably a sound system MAYBE (doubt it) and on the back window in chrome letters it reads "Betcha cant do it like me"

you laugh your ass off thats what you do :grin:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
RTjunkie said:
Sure is Albert! Really sums up the deletion of the other thread...LoL

haha i know...i dont know how to feel at the moment :sad: :whistle: :mad: :bored: :) :beat: :eek: :confused: :awkward: :confused: :laugh: :jeez: :no: :ninja: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Time for useless ranting!!!!!!

Some of you may have noticed I changed my avatar. I had to, some one used my little burn-out buddy in their signature. Well, I've had 'the best avatar ever' avatar for a whole 3 days and guess what.... Some one (who shall remain nameless) has it in their signature now!!!!!

LosingSleep, I'll get you for this, if its the last thing I do!!! lol, just kidding....

I'll let it go this time, but when I get home, I need to grab one of the other avatars I have.....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
RTjunkie said:
I've taken the liberty to ensure the continuation of the great ChargerForum Saga! lmao

It appears we've lost our other Super-Thread, so here's a new one! :) :) :wave: :devil:
I will never post on a thread like this.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
where's the.....dang, I thought this was the line for Free Beer and Cigarette's.

1 - 20 of 51936 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
51.9K Replies
400 Participants
ChargerChick
Charger Forums
ChargerForums to connect with the Dodge Charger community to discuss SRT, Hellcat models, maintenance, mods and more.
Full Forum Listing