Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51936 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes...the delete this theard got whacked! This morning!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Oh great!! I thought I lost the best place to find usless reading material. LOL

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
what do you do when you see a blue avalanche with reg. 22's, probably a sound system MAYBE (doubt it) and on the back window in chrome letters it reads "Betcha cant do it like me"

you laugh your ass off thats what you do :grin:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
RTjunkie said:
Sure is Albert! Really sums up the deletion of the other thread...LoL

haha i know...i dont know how to feel at the moment :sad: :whistle: :mad: :bored: :) :beat: :eek: :confused: :awkward: :confused: :laugh: :jeez: :no: :ninja: :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Time for useless ranting!!!!!!

Some of you may have noticed I changed my avatar. I had to, some one used my little burn-out buddy in their signature. Well, I've had 'the best avatar ever' avatar for a whole 3 days and guess what.... Some one (who shall remain nameless) has it in their signature now!!!!!

LosingSleep, I'll get you for this, if its the last thing I do!!! lol, just kidding....

I'll let it go this time, but when I get home, I need to grab one of the other avatars I have.....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
RTjunkie said:
I've taken the liberty to ensure the continuation of the great ChargerForum Saga! lmao

It appears we've lost our other Super-Thread, so here's a new one! :) :) :wave: :devil:
I will never post on a thread like this.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
where's the.....dang, I thought this was the line for Free Beer and Cigarette's.

1 - 20 of 51936 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.