Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just went to the dealership cuz i didnt feel like waiting for shipping to pick up a pair of foglights... and i opened it up to find a switch thats different from what ive usually seen

anyone else have a switch like this?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i dont have auto lights... and even in the directions the pictures shows the switch being under the dial.

guess they changed the production which is pretty lame

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Its a change made in June of this year. Its a mid-year 2007 change. Its the same way on the switch with auto headlights. You can enable the auto headlights yourself real easy if you have the suto climate control and the little "bubble" at the top pf yout dash. Do a search on here. I did it on my GoMango Daytona. :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
If this is a '07 switch then it is a mid production change. Mine is not like that. It is it's own button not part of the knob.

·
Registered
772 Posts
LOL Just beat me.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Looks just like mine

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have an 07' and it looks like that.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
but now you have an extra flat surface to which you can mount a momentary switch for the noESP mod :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
It will work just fine. Mid year change, when I bought my OEM fog light kit it came with this switch as well. Just put in the nob and fog lights come on. No big deal.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
mine looks like that but has a Autolights setting to the left. But no seperate fog light button. just push in knob. I have srt-8 with build date of 07-07

·
Registered
92 Posts
mine too

I have an 07 R/T with the Auto light feature, never use it though. The build date is sometime in June or July cannot really remember. Mine also pushes in for the Fog Lights. To be honest, I like it like that, makes it pretty simple and out of the way.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
If you have the auto climate control on an '07, do you get auto headlights as part of the package? If not, can the new switch be modified like the old ones?

·
Registered
5 Posts
SRTOCHO,

Sweet mod. I have an '06. Just pulled the knob and turned one click ccw...LIGHTS ON!! After sanding and painting the Ramairhood airbox, auto headlights are the next mod. Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you have the auto climate control on an '07, do you get auto headlights as part of the package?
I think so. I ended up with both, but I'm not sure if they came as the same package. I believe they were part of the convenience group.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts