Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so, My boyfriend installed the Blastin Bob's 10db dual conversion kit on my 3.5 and so far I am pretty happy with it. There is a noticeable drone which I was prepared for so as long as it doesnt get any worse it is worth it. Some members have said that the sound of their exhaust changes over time... is that only with the "glasspack" type kits. My biggest concern is that I do not want the car to sound ricey.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Yes; as carbon builds up throughout the system the sound will change and will probably get deeper and a bit quieter. Two weeks from now you will notice a distinguishable difference. This will happen with any new setup.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Yup they will change... I have the 9db kit on my 5.7 and it sucked at first. Now that it is broken it I love it!

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have the resonated (glasspack) kit and it took about two-three weeks before I noticed a difference. Now, they have a deeper growl at WOT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.