Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just left my Dodge Dealer. Im looking into a charger but the sales rep there was miffed by me question. If i get the DVD head unit with my new charger, will I be able to connect my own amp and subs or am i a subjected to the mopar/dodge amp and sub? Help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I just left my Dodge Dealer. Im looking into a charger but the sales rep there was miffed by me question. If i get the DVD head unit with my new charger, will I be able to connect my own amp and subs or am i a subjected to the mopar/dodge amp and sub? Help is appreciated. Thanks.
you will need the soon to be released pac-audio kit the AOEM-CHR2 and C2A-CHY. per mr.I on the lxforums click me

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
OLD NEWS! MTX AS TOTALY kicked there butt's to the punch on this a year ago-i like pac parts but the engine whine youget from their stuff and having to play ariund with it is a big pain-this part rocks and they have a true 4 and 6 channel piecso you dont have to add extra parts like pac for subs. www.reQsound.com

·
Registered
427 Posts
OLD NEWS! MTX AS TOTALY kicked there butt's to the punch on this a year ago-i like pac parts but the engine whine youget from their stuff and having to play ariund with it is a big pain-this part rocks and they have a true 4 and 6 channel piecso you dont have to add extra parts like pac for subs. www.reQsound.com
does this utilize the nav voice and uconnect?

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
reqsound

does this utilize the nav voice and uconnect?
it's install's after the factory amp and it makes a remote turn on wire for you so when you turn on and off the factory head unit your new amps will turn on and off-and all factory voice and uconnect remain the same- by using it after your factory amp it supplys 8 volts of input to your new amp's for a super clean signal-alpine and pioneer head units only supply 5 volts out-and the pac part is around 3 or 4 volts i'm being told. because it install's arter the factory amp it is a true all car part-the pac piece is for the lx cars only-so in my bizz i dont have to stock but only one part and i'm good to go on all cars that come into the shop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts