Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to find something like what you might see on old fighter jets that show how many of the enemy you've taken down. like a mustang or vette logo with an x over it. If you were doing that, would you use actual car model logos or just manufacturer logos (Ford, Chevy, etc)? I would like some in dark grey so they are only noticeable on black when close up. Any comments would be appreciated.

Looking for something like this but to apply to our cars:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Actually.... Kind of a cool idea, but asking for a bunch of trash talk...

I'd do it.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
i personally am against any type of stickers on my ride. but that is just me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Btw Id run outta room on my car, haha
They wouldn't need to be overly large, maybe 1"x1" each and similar in color to the car so they would not be noticeable. I think once I reached 10 stangs I would replace 9 of them with a single sticker with "10" on it

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
now heres a cool idea! i've never heard of it before. contact rider graphics or revolution motor sports, they can probably hook you up!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I couldnt fit all the little Charge emblems on my car.....

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I'll be the bad guy and say that you might as well put a sign on your car that says "I Street Race", please come arrest me Mr. Policeman. It's sounds cool, but in practice you are going to get attention from the wrong people because of it.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Either little rice-a-roni boxes or lil ponies should work fine.....:tongue:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you stick on PD logos for those police you have outrun, they may just leave you alone! :smoke:

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
i'd think local graphics companies would make something for you, just call around. kinda liking the idea, i don't play on putting stickers on my car, but i like the idea.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts