Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

found that on epay, does anybody already has one installed? any pics?

original text:
his "Cuda" style pistol grip shifter is cast in metal.It is designed to screw on in place of your existing knob.It has a 3/8"-16 coarse thread brass fitting cast into it for a nice fit. The body of the handle is cast in metal and painted silver.The grips are plastic and are removeable.You can have brown grips as shown or substitute black grips at no extra charge.They are held on by three stainless screws.The 4-speed pattern is a sticker and is available in 3,5 and 6-speed patterns. Automatic transmission patterns are available too.Here's a chance to put a "Cuda" style pistol grip in your car at an affordable price.Other shift patterns are available.

thanks

Celli

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Now THAT would be a very nice retro-mod!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I agree... Nice!

AZCHARGER has a "real" pistol grip in his ride...
That is a very nice shifter but I do not think they would let me on base with that....:confused: :silenced:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Hi

found that on epay, does anybody already has one installed? any pics?

original text:
his "Cuda" style pistol grip shifter is cast in metal.It is designed to screw on in place of your existing knob.It has a 3/8"-16 coarse thread brass fitting cast into it for a nice fit. The body of the handle is cast in metal and painted silver.The grips are plastic and are removeable.You can have brown grips as shown or substitute black grips at no extra charge.They are held on by three stainless screws.The 4-speed pattern is a sticker and is available in 3,5 and 6-speed patterns. Automatic transmission patterns are available too.Here's a chance to put a "Cuda" style pistol grip in your car at an affordable price.Other shift patterns are available.

thanks

Celli
I dig it....tried to find it on EBay and couldn't :(

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
That is a very nice shifter but I do not think they would let me on base with that....:confused: :silenced:
X2 gate guards may frown on that one. It does look sweet, both of the pistol grips actually.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Thats going to be really great when you get pulled over and you have to "get your drivers license out of your glove box". Just wait until the cop sees it! :knockout: :dead:
yea the cop walks up, and you just happen to still have your hand on the shifter...

that would be a scary situation..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Oh my hell that is such a horrible idea. Funny, but horrible. Invitation to get shot!

I'm so torn on how I feel about it, lol!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep, this is the guy who sells them...

got mine, but it looks very handmade (silver paint) and i guess i will polish mine and the grip is very heavy, so i will drill out some material where the plastic parts are...

i will post pics when its done

here are some of friendly buyer, who has bought the same pistol grip...i have the ideas from him, hope its ok to post the pics here :)

Celli

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As a cop myself and in the area where I work you would definitely end up with a 9mm Q-tip cleaning your ear out!
hehehehe i guess i know what you mean....

our luck here in switzerland....we dont have to have our hands on the steering wheel and wait for the officer....but i think they will be also be scared when they see this gun there :cry:

Celli

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hahahah. Glock 22 .40 S&W shifter mod.

Nice.

Bad idea, but nice joke.

Me? I'd prefer a Glock 20. That should give at least 10 more HP at the wheels.

Mike ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hells Yeah!

I agree... Nice!

Sweet! I can finally drive my Charger and practice my armorer's grip all at the same time! I have the same Hogue grip on both my duty weapon and my personal Glock.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It more like a .45 Acp Q-tips for an instant bain dramage or double tapped to the head. Insane in the membrane like that group used to say!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I saw this and could not stop staring in utter amazement. That is f* awesome and also the funniest shiznit that I have seen in a very long time. If I got pulled over with that as my shifter, the first thing I would be doing is grabbing all my information, stepping out of the car, and laying down on the ground. All the precautions to not get shot. Explain it outside of the vehicle. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :silenced:

Awesome idea.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
here we are.....i drilled it out, so its more light now and i drilled it asweel out to have it more deeper......cause it was too long.....

here the pics:

Celli

1 - 20 of 20 Posts