·
Registered
439 Posts
"Does anybody has" :confused:

Sorry couldn't resist.

·
Premium Member
8,810 Posts
That's the ****, I'm gonna do that with an AWD... then goin' 4 wheelin' WOOT!!!!

Monster truck!!!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donk

Definition, Donk:

donk

Any POS late 80's or early 90's American heap (preferably an Impala) that has large enough wheels installed until it resembles (and rides and handles like) a Conestoga wagon. This is done so it sits up high enough so as to be at the same eye level as the Playas with real juice ridin in their Escalades. Adding in a bad candy paint job and Wal-Mart sub box completes the transformation.
With no money left over for necessary suspension and brake upgrades, the lifespan is limited to a few drug runs or the first Police chase, whichever occurs first.
That donk is fly and ridin high.

·
Registered
385 Posts
It takes some heavy modifications to fit a 35" tire, I'm sure a 28" wheel would be similar.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I love this thread.

·
Registered
802 Posts
100% awesomeness, ennis.jre! :clap: :bowdown: Actually... not a bad look! :rofl:

@ LeeWeezy: hey, sorry man... no disrespect, but there's a near total consensus around here that what you're planning is a :nono:. It's just wrong on too many levels. If that's what you like, the car is yours, but few have experience or taste for that so our comments will likely be limited to jokes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Some people view their Charger as a toy and can afford to play around with it (me). I've seen some Charger on 28"s that look VERY nice. Way nicer than the one's on factory or 22s/24s.....but if you the person riding on factory,22s,or 24s...."hey,it's your car,your money,you can do whatever you want to it"

·
Registered
215 Posts
Some people view their Charger as a toy and can afford to play around with it (me). I've seen some Charger on 28"s that look VERY nice. Way nicer than the one's on factory or 22s/24s.....but if you the person riding on factory,22s,or 24s...."hey,it's your car,your money,you can do whatever you want to it"
It is your charger. I personaly think any car with rims bigger that 22 is ugly :icon_puke:, hell even 22 are pushing my limits but i didnt pay for your charger so i cant go around telling you what to do. just like i dont say anything on the rice here.

·
Registered
802 Posts
You're right, it's a free country and your car, and if you can make it work more power to ya. You gotta know your audience, though: what you did is akin to someone asking in a fitness forum what members think of silicone pecs.
Most of us are probably the wrong people to ask. I'd say that cars are toys to a lot of us too... it's a different use, that's all.

I hope you find what you're looking for, bro. There's probably a lot involved (I'm thinking reinforcing the suspension - we know it's not the strongest, besides opening up the wheel wells) and look out for HAL's reaction to the new wheel sizes. You gotta talk to people who have done it.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I has.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
You need a long couch to lie on and someone to talk to...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts