Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey every i have had a problem with my charger and i'm gonna have to go witht he lemon law. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . but i wanted to knwo if any of you guys know the time its gonna be out. i have already talked to my dealership and i'm gonna trade mine for the top bananas

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
manofsteelCHARGER said:
hey every i have had a problem with my charger and i'm gonna have to go witht he lemon law. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: . but i wanted to knwo if any of you guys know the time its gonna be out. i have already talked to my dealership and i'm gonna trade mine for the top bananas
I think late this year, if not early next year, not sure. What's wrong with your Daytona? Sorry to hear this!! Mike

·
Registered
245 Posts
manofsteelCHARGER said:
Top Ban. has a Job 1 of 11/21/05, I think dealers will probably see them end of Dec.

·
Registered
49 Posts
manofsteelCHARGER said:

And your going to buy another one?

·
Registered
35 Posts
manofsteelCHARGER said:
I think we would all love to hear what was wrong with your Daytona... Details plz? :cry:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its the charger r/tto be exact and i have had a problem with my o2 senors since the first day i drove off the lot. well they tried to replace then they had to replace my pcm. computer and then they tried again by replacing the cat converter. well just this morning i was driving and itstalled out on me today on the road it was ideling high at almost 3500 rpm on park and then i put it in drive and the car was still ideling high with no gas pedal response and the speedometer was at 0 but the car was moving fast. so im tried of it and i just talked to thedealer and i want to go with the lemon law. so i wanted to getit replacedwith the top bananas or the go mango. but i dont know yet

·
Registered
245 Posts
Be careful with the lemon law thing, not exactly sure, but as far as I know the car has to be in so many times for the exact same thing in so many months. Then if you qualify for that and you get another car, you will have to pay the sales tax on the new car again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i have talked to chrylser and my dealership and it has to be 3 times heremin my state that they can fix the same problem or its considered the lemon law. i have let the dealership try 4 and they had s.t.a.r all over it. so now its just a matter of paper work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts