Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2022 R/T Daytona
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, picking up my new Charger made me realize that it’s the newest vehicle I’ve ever had for myself (I picked her up used with 4k on the clock) - and while it’s a 2022 under manufacture warranty I am left wondering if an extended warranty is a good idea and how it segue’s into any existing coverage? I aim to keep this vehicle for at least 4-5 years.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Mark

· Registered
2022 R/T Daytona
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the answers folks. I have to confess my previous charger (2016 RT) gave me no trouble whatsoever (aside from the door cards falling apart) so this is not a forum I felt the need to consult. Probably why I just bought another one! A testimony to these awesome cars! As someone that had no trouble, mods (aside from a muffler delete) or anything else I didn’t have much to say - just a big grin every time I drove to work! As a European transplant these vehicles have been a revelation to me, and my wife (British and Czech respectively).
But never the less, hello everyone!

· Registered
2022 R/T Daytona
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Slidd, just a service at delivery and another one just before I bought it. Bought about 6 months ago. If the vehicle had other problems I can’t find them in the service history nor can I detect any issues while driving it.

Reactions: Slidd
1 - 3 of 3 Posts