Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup ya'll! Hey, so I'm thinkin bout throwin some new wheels on my 345. I have my mind set on these Viper replicas you see on the red charger (Not mine) ... It looks like he has maybe some 22's on the rear and 20's on the front. Any recommendations on rim and tire size? Wanting a slightly wider stance in the rear than the front but pretty close to this look in the pic, I like the wider rear tire. I've found a few websites pricing the 20" rims for $199 a piece, and the 22" @ $250 ... Thoughts???

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
I think those wheels are kinda played out now. Always liked them, but....it's 2018.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Get the WRT wheels. They’re awesome.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I think those wheels are kinda played out now. Always liked them, but....it's 2018.
Agree 100%.

They're a nice looking wheel, but beyond played out. They were played out 10 years ago. That wheel is now 15 years old.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Granted my RT is nowhere close to being on the #Hellcat_Enforcer 's level but he definitely seems to be rocking them 15 years later pretty well. Just all comes down to personal preference .... I go for what I like, not what's the new trend. And those wheels are still dope ... but thanks!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts