Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2005 Dodge Magnum/ 300wagon. Custom blue paint with painted to match(centers are paint match, lip is chrome) Forgiato wheels. Wheels are Concavo 22x9.5 with 265/30/22 Lexani tires in front, 22x11.5 with 295/25/22 Lexani tires in rear. 300c front clip with Xenon front bumper and body kit all around. European rear bumper with chrome accent and rear fog lamps, European mirrors that fold in/out via remote control. JT Autostyle front and rear lambo doors. Shaved rear wiper and handle. Universal Air Suspension front, back, all airbag suspension. 300c dash with cluster, chrysler steering wheel airbag, European 300c radio bezel with switch for rear wiper, 300c door panels with suede inserts, suede headliner and pillars. Katzkin leather suede seats.
Alpine dva-9861 deack with ipod adapter cable, jl audio e4300 4 channel amp for the kenwood excelon front 6.5's and tweets and 6x9's in the rear. Us Amps md3d class "D" amp for 3 kicker 12 inch cvr subs in hatch.

As far as i know this is the only magnum in the US with the European rear bumper and one of only a few with the European mirrors. Also according to Doc at Xenon this is the only magnum with the full Xenon body kit all around.

3.5 v6

Asking $25k

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Man your ride is BEAutiful I wish I could afford tge swap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts