Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Mopar4MyCar said:
what is this? i heard it was a dodge avenger, but take a look at the back wheels and see if u notice anything different about it

Almost looks like a Pacifica in the front...I would'nt say it looks good.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
That's the caliber, not the Challenger.

It's the neon replacement.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Butt ugly... but easy to back into a parking space...

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
joedotts said:
why would you replace the "sporty" neon with that small suv looking thing that looks like a pontiac vibe?
Because that's what people buy.

People buy the PT cruiser, they will buy the new HHR (it's actually kind of nice), they buy little Jeeps, little Toyota Matrixes (Matrices?). They're all just little cars with extra plastic, but it's what people buy.

Key reason: they have decent MPG, while giving the illusion of an SUV. People like to think they can "haul" things in it. You and I both know it's bs, but that's why they buy them.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I think that thing would sell. IMO, Dodge has some great inovative concepts

If it's the size of some of those other "crossover" vehicles on the market, Dodge will knock them dead

TALK ABOUT UGLY, how about the Porsche C'what or the VW Tor'whoo.

Anyone seen that new Chevy PT want to be....

·
Registered
266 Posts
HEMIDON said:
Anyone seen that new Chevy PT want to be....
do you mean the crossfire? that thing is bad in so many ways... dealers can't give them away..

·
Registered
263 Posts
HEMIDON said:
TALK ABOUT UGLY, how about the Porsche C'what...
The Cheyenne? I hate those things...I feel like just pulling the driver out and kicking them in the nuts for buying something that ugly...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
Chrysler sells the crossfire. He means the HHR...
sorry, I was thinking of the SSR. But yeah, the HHR looks like a PT cruiser and a mini van, except more retarded that even that...

I didn't mean to knock the crossfire.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey it doesn't look half bad....or half good for that matter. If that is just a concept then we are ok so long as they ditch the butt ugly nose and expensive 4 wheel turning. IMHO they need to go back to the Neon chassie and just make that thing RWD, stuff a 3.5L V6 under the hood, and put a 5 speed standard tranny on there. Should spank some Mustangs for sure if it weighted in around 2800lbs :) Would be sweeet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts