Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Dodge finally got the SRT-8 as an option on their web site.. Also has a GT package option now.. Still don't see anything about the Sound Group II for any of the vehicles though my dealer can still option it.....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's just wrong!! Nickel and dime people to death! UGH!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
Also, if you try to order a Daytona, the Go Mango color is still there, but its $150 additional cost....
Interesting. I thought Go Mango was the only color available for the Daytona. Top Banana isn't available yet... so can you order a Daytona in Inferno Red, Silver Steel, etc?!?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Thanks. Now I can see the price of the car I should have waited for :happy:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
As usual, its still wacked. Trust me, the ability to see Gomango does not meant you'll be able to order it. Also, and maybe this is correct, but it's interlocking me from ordering all three option packs.

Seems that the GPS system is interfering with the Kicker system. Maybe they cant coexist, anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Hemiready said:
So glad they have it available for order now... like it does a lot of good anyway. :neutral:

Shouldn't the reps at DC Customer Service be wearing helmets...? Tards!

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Hemiready said:
Now I can see the price of the car I could never afford to own. :happy:

·
Registered
459 Posts
called a dealer today to inquire on pricing of Top Banana and found out that you can still in fact get sound group 2. You also can get it with the nav system for a total of 1495.00 instead of 1895.00 that the dumb website tells you.
Also, this guy told me if anyone is interested that he will sell daytona's at invoice and told me to post the note on here. :)
I asked what my price would be for a Top Banana with elec. pkg, nav. w/snd grp 2, sunroof and he told me 34,002. not including taxes and title and so on.
Anyone want his name and phone number???? :whistle:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I am going to wind up spending a few thousand less then an SRT then on my R/T by the time I get done screwing around. When I was shopping the car one delaer threw a number for the SRT8 at me lilke $48 grand and it turned me off. I could have checked and found out that it is a lot less for a well equipped one.
Still, I would probably feel bad driving the SRT daily in NYC and it would probably be a nice target for our local thieves.

·
Registered
958 Posts
moparnutswife said:
Also, this guy told me if anyone is interested that he will sell daytona's at invoice and told me to post the note on here. :)

Anyone want his name and phone number???? :whistle:
Yeah, I do!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts