Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Good luck!

Where I live there only two (non national chain) autoparts stores. Beyond that I have to drive a solid 20 minutes to get to another autopart store. I can only imagine how hard it is to find a decent tuning shop.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hey there barkingspud, although not sure where you live, I've had a lot of luck with Borowski Racing Enterprises located in Rockdale,IL (which is a piss ass small town near Joliet, IL. off of Larkin Ave / I-80). Contact person there is a Bob Ruben. He owns an older Charger, I think he said it was a '71, so he holds a lot of interest in new Charger owners. Call 815-725-2727 or email him at: [email protected]

He performs a lot of mods for Bettenhausen Dodge located in Tinley Park,IL.
Bettenhausen is also a strong supporter of the Charger and often sponsors car shows in the south suburban area.

Hope this helps you out a lil bit, and I'm still looking for people in the Chicagoland area to start up a club out this way, so to all reading, let's not be left behind as it seems plenty of fellow owners have strong clubs going in both Michigan and Ohio areas.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!! I think the lack of tuner shops is related to the lack of a tuning solution for our cars. I can't wait for HP Tuners to introduce support for our cars!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts