Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
JSA 007 said:
I like the R/T's polished wheel :D

The 17s on the V6 models aren't that hot though...

:cool:

I agree 100%. That's why I upgraded the wheels on my SXT to the R/T's polished wheels.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought the SXT and paid all of C$285 to upgrade to the 18" wheels. I must say its the best 300 bucks I spent. The car looks great and drives great. The dealer paid for tinting, so that's the best free stuff I got. :happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree, the polished R/T wheels are awesome!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jamphat said:
you were asking why they didnt use those wheels, right?

yes.... I was. But I don't believe its because they "look like crap." They ('99 concept wheels) are by far more aggressive and 'muscle car-like' than what they are using for production now. The current wheels are plain (polished or not)

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
vince311 said:
yes.... I was. But I don't believe its because they "look like crap." They ('99 concept wheels) are by far more aggressive and 'muscle car-like' than what they are using for production now. The current wheels are plain (polished or not)
Those lame wheels belong on a 97 Camaro. Imagine those on the current Charger, they'd look stupid.

The SRT-8 wheels are awesome.

·
Registered
604 Posts
vince311 said:
the current wheels have straight lines that compliment the chargers boxy design. those rounded wheels complimented the more aerodynamic design of that charger.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I like 'em. Polished w/clear coat would be nicer than silver paint, but like 'em just the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts