Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
They better bring in a C5 if they want to run.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I can tell you from experience (since I own both) that the much lighter C4 (mine's 3100lbs) will beat the Charger out of the hole. After that, the Charger will pull quickly due to the newer, much higher hp engine. At the 1/4 mi, both cars turn a similar ET, but the Charger is going 5mph faster. (I need to take the Charger to the drag strip for some official results)

:cool:

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
I can tell you from experience (since I own both) that the much lighter C4 (mine's 3100lbs) will beat the Charger out of the hole. After that, the Charger will pull quickly due to the newer, much higher hp engine. At the 1/4 mi, both cars turn a similar ET, but the Charger is going 5mph faster. (I need to take the Charger to the drag strip for some official results)

I have only raced them on a roll and it wasn't close.

I have a real hard time believing that a C4 can beat a SRT8 in the 1/4 mile unless it is modded. Non-ZR1s ran mid to high 13s

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have only raced them on a roll and it wasn't close.

I have a real hard time believing that a C4 can beat a SRT8 in the 1/4 mile unless it is modded. Non-ZR1s ran mid to high 13s
Yeah, from a roll it's no contest. From a dig is where the C4 has its only advantage. And I was talking about an R/T, not SRT. Again, that'd be no contest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts