Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I'm on A1A in Ft. Lauderdale by the Ocean and I saw several Charger Taxi's. Next time I'm in Ft. Lauderdale I'll try get some pictures.

Ed:rockon:

·
Registered
46 Posts
i've been seeing more and more in texas..pretty cool :)
I'm not sure that is cool? Everytime a see a Charger police car, and now Charger Taxi's i'm starting to feel like it cheapens the Chargers? Maybe i'm the only one? Here is a great example, I can't look at a Ford Taurus without thinking Hertz and I can't look at a Crown Vic without think cop.

just my .02 HP :)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'm not sure that is cool? Everytime a see a Charger police car, and now Charger Taxi's i'm starting to feel like it cheapens the Chargers? Maybe i'm the only one? Here is a great example, I can't look at a Ford Taurus without thinking Hertz and I can't look at a Crown Vic without think cop.

x22
i hate seeing chargers everywhere

·
Registered
79 Posts

I know what you mean.
I don't like the idea of people wondering if I'm the police or a taxi driving down the street .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts