Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some assistance with my 2012 dodge charger r/t . the bluetooth does not work properly.. the screen says “please wait loading” 24/7. it only works if i unplug the connections from the actual module and plug it back in. From there it will only work for a couple hours and once i turn the car off, it’s back to same problem.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Sorry to say it, but sounds like your telematics module is bad.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
You can plug a scanner into the car's OBD2 port and see if any diagnostic codes are logged. Use a scanner that can read all codes because the codes for the Hands-Free Module (Bluetooth) and Telematics Gateway are Bxxxx Body codes and Uxxxx Communication codes.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
i don’t have navigation though

·
Banned
5 Posts
i need some assistance with my 2012 dodge charger r/t . the bluetooth does not work properly.. the screen says “please wait loading” 24/7. it only works if i unplug the connections from the actual module and plug it back in. From there it will only work for a couple hours and once i turn the car off, it’s back to same problem.
prolly jus need to update it. Go to the uconnect website type in your VIN and it’ll take you step by step

1 - 8 of 8 Posts