Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased a Charger R/T in October of 2013 and the satellite radio never worked properly. We contacted Dodge customer service and they were useless, only confirming that yes indeed there was a problem with the radio. In a new vehicle, Dodge would only offer to replace the unit with a refurbished one and that didn't work at all. The dealer promised to perform an antenna check and never did and promised to open a dealer case directly with Dodge and never followed up.

Please watch the video below for a better illustration of this totally unacceptable situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_3FClLJSXg

:frown2:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
We purchased a Charger R/T in October of 2013 and the satellite radio never worked properly. We contacted Dodge customer service and they were useless, only confirming that yes indeed there was a problem with the radio. In a new vehicle, Dodge would only offer to replace the unit with a refurbished one and that didn't work at all. The dealer promised to perform an antenna check and never did and promised to open a dealer case directly with Dodge and never followed up.

Please watch the video below for a better illustration of this totally unacceptable situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_3FClLJSXg

:frown2:
I am sorry to hear that your satellite and radio issues are not resolved. Please PM your vin number to review further.

·
Premium Member
2017 Dodge Charger R/T
2,504 Posts
Sorry to hear about your issue, but looks like an antenna or cabling issue for some reason! I hope DodgeCares can get it taken care of for you!

While I don't think that many people have had the issue that you have, it does look like either the Sirius/XM antenna or the radio in these are a lot more "sensitive" to interruptions!

I recently got my 2014, and before that I had a Honda with XM radio that was way less sensitive to passing under bridges and stuff!

On a side not, the "compass" you were pointing to, is just a soft button, and I think it always looks like that.

I don't think it ever changes from North!

NEVERMIND, I just looked at some of my screen grabs and notices that it does! I just learned something new!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts